Make Your First Choice The Right Choice And Save Time And Money
We are the logical choice for all of your locksmith and security needs in Long Island. It is very important to us that you choose the right safe to suit your needs. Residential homes will have different needs to commercial properties and there are specialist safes for specialist products, so it really pays to get great advice from a qualified professional. With new advancements in safe technology you now need to be very specific regarding your requirements. Choosing the wrong safe can be an expensive and frustrating mistake. We are here to ensure that you get the right product that will provide you with the security that you need. We provide the best in advice, installation and service. It only takes one phone call to us to get the best in Long Island security.
An Office Safe Can Protect Your Confidential Documents
In business privacy is one of the keys to integrity and respect. An office safe can help ensure that confidential information is safe and secure. We will provide you with the right advice and information to ensure that your private paperwork stays private. To protect your confidential documents with the right products call us today. Choose A Data Safe To Protect Electronic Media
Electronic media is very important to business today. The most common mistake people make when trying to safely store data is believing that a fireproof safe is all that is needed. This is not true. A fireproof product is designed to protect the integrity of paper products. Electronics are more sensitive to heat and humidity and therefore they have different requirements regarding heat. A data safe should be used to protect:
- Hard drives
- Flash Drives
Why Is A Safe In Your Business So Important?
A safe in your place of business is the ideal way to keep cash, documents and data secure from burglary, fire and water damage. The most important thing is getting the right safe, installed in the right place by a professional company. The three most common reasons our clients choose to have a home safe are:
- Protection from burglary – our clients take security seriously and so do we. Should someone manage to breach your business a well concealed and securely anchored safe can protect the important things.
- Fire resistance. A fire is terrible and unforgiving. However, if your valued possessions are stored in a fireproof security safe then they may well survive the dreaded flames. We offer advice on fireproof options and we can help you choose the best possible safe to protect your valuables.
- Protection from water damage. Water can be as devastating as fire. Ask us for more information on how to ensure that you are getting a waterproof security option.
A Safe Needs To Be Anchored
Now, this can seem like stating the obvious however people do quite often overlook the importance of anchoring a safe. If it is not anchored it can be taken. Our installation experts will ensure that your safe is anchored appropriately.
For Reliable Advice and Professional Service Choose Us
When you need sound advice, great people, and professional service it is JustLock 2002 Long Island who you need to call now.
- Great advice
- Free estimates
- Reliable service
- Quality products
- Professional installation
- Friendly service
- A wide range of security options
Phone us today for a free estimate. You have nothing to lose and the peace of mind that comes with professionally installed security to gain.